Use these shortcuts and shortcodes to write faster inside a document. For PC users, use the CTRL key instead of the Command key.
- Command + Enter: Run Command (to run Command you must have the cursor at the end of the sentence).
- Command + Shift + Enter: Run Command and keep Command visible on the page after running.
- Command + K: See Command history
- Command + /: re-run
- Command + Z: undo
- Command + J: compose (Place your cursor where you want to generate text in your document and press CMD + J).
- *** Place 3 asterisks in your content to prevent Jarvis from seeing above that point. This helps prevent Jarvis from generating duplicate outputs.